Military Vintage

I like camouflage pattern items, and I like military uniforms too, so today, I want to talk about military uniforms.These are my camouflage items.

There are many type of military uniforms. For example, there are MA-1, pea coats, M-51 (mods coat) and more. And there are two categories of products, real items and commercial items. I have both of them.

This is a military uniform that was used for real. This was made in 1981. The reason I know the year it was made is because I looked at the clothing tag that is labeled Military Specification. There is the contract number in the Military Specification. (DLA100-81-c-2413) Then, I want you guys to look at the number after the three letters, DLA. That is the year of production.

Clothing from 30 years ago or more is called  vintage, so this military jacket is one of vintage clothing. Vintage clothes increase in value  over time if these are damaged. Champion's sweatshirts I introduced before and Champion T-shirts are famous for vintage items. And jeans such as Levi's Jeans and Lee Jeans are famous as vintage items, too.

If you like military uniform or If you go to a thrift shop, you must try to find old military uniforms, and if you find a cheap one, you should get it.




コメント

  1. いつもブログの更新お疲れ!楽しみにしてるぞ!
    質問があるんだけど、タクヤには、彼女がいるのか?
    彼女がいなければ、俺を彼女にしてくれ!!
    こう見えて、俺は色々テクニック持ってるからタクヤを満足してあげられるぞ!
    返信楽しみにしてるからな!またな!!!

    返信削除
  2. One space before "These are my camouflage items" in para. 1

    X Vintage clothes are increase in value
    O Vintage clothes increase in value

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿