Cheap Casio


Today, I will talk about watches that are cheap and cool and cute. These are the watches from Casio, called “Cheap Casio”, which are very low in price. We can buy a black one for under ¥1000. But these low-priced watches are not low quality. These are visible, tough and functional even at a low price. That black one has functions that include a calendar, stopwatch, alarm, back light, and the battery lasts for 10 years Many celebrities use Cheap Casio, Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Pope Francisco and Osama bin Laden, Osama bin Laden used this watch for the timer of a bomb.

My favorite watch of Cheap Casio watch is the gold one. It is called a Databank. This has the functions I said and, in addition to that, a calculator and memory for phone numbers and addresses. I have never used these functions though. The reason I like this watch is because it is rugged and  rectangular. And its strap is made of gold stainless steel, so it looks luxurious. That’s why I like it. However, it is expensive for a Cheap Casio. I bought it for about ¥6,000, Some stores sell it for over ¥10,000. Why it is more expensive than other Cheap Casios is because it is very popular and there are not many stores that.

There are many Cheap Casio watches that I have not introduced. There are a lot of types and colors. Anybody can wear the watch, men or women, the younger or the older, the rich or the poor, because Bill Gates wears one and me, too. It is fun to collect the watch and easy to do because the watches are CHEAP!


コメント

人気の投稿