BOOST FOAM

This time I introduce the sole of a shoe which was invented by Adidas. The sole is Boost Foam.

This is made from very soft plastic. It looks like a Styrofoam but it is soft and high resilient, that is why it makes comfortable foot It is used for the many kinds of shoes like walking shoes, running shoes, basketball shoes and any other sports shoes.


These are my shoes which Boost Foam is used. The shoes on the left is Yeezy Boost 350 V2, this is hard to get. In order to get, you have to win the lottery or stick to the PC or smart phone until the time to launch on the online. The shoes on the right is NMD XR1. I don't get tired easily when I wear these shoes, so If I have to walk a long distance and a long time, I absolutely choose these ones.

The shoes used Boost Foam are a little bit expensive, but you will not  regret if you buy its at a high price. Satisfied guaranteed. Try to find them at the outlet mall. You can get at a half price or more low price.

コメント

人気の投稿