The Charm of Jeans

Jeans have some attractive facts. Today I will introduce those facts with my jeans.

First, these are my jeans "FAT 1-1 TITCH"  that I bought last year, so it has been a year since I wore them the first time.
I think what the biggest charm of jeans is their fading of them. My jeans have not faded out color yet. As you know jeans fade if you wear them more and more. Maybe almost everyone thinks that when ther jeans fade " It's better to buy new ones, I have to throw them away.", But faded jeans are important for jeans lovers actually. However, it is every faded jeans are not good, there are good ways to make good faded jeans.

1.Right size
To make good faded jeans you should choose the right size for you, not bigger or smaller. The reason why you choose the right size is because jeans will get a faded color to fit your body. But denim fabric shrinks, so when you buy jeans, you have to buy one size bigger.

2. Chain stitch
When you buy pants, maybe you want to hem your pants. At that time, you should hem them with a chain stitch. If you hem them with a chain stitch, the jeans will lose color twisting like this.

3. Selvedge
Selvedge is the outer edge of denim. It makes the jeans stronger and makes unique color fading. Selvedge is used in higher class jeans and is proof of good jeans.

These are very important for me. Making faded jeans is not easy. It takes a long time, so I keep wearing my jeans many years.




コメント

人気の投稿