GORE-TEX

Today I will talk about an excellent fabric for outdoor clothes. The fabric's name is Gore-Tex. It protects the weather from rain, wind and snow, and it is waterproof and also moisture permeable, so you don't get wet and you don't get sweaty. This fabric is used for outdoor clothing, winter sports wear, rain coats, military uniforms, tents, and many other things, so this is very popular with outdoor lovers. Also it can be worn as casual clothing. If you wear it as your everyday clothing, when the wheather turns bad, you can protect your body from the rain.

This is my jacket made from Gore-Tex. It's being launched by The North Face, and is called Mountain Raintex Jacket  (NP11501). It's ¥28,080 including tax. This is specialized rainwear, but it has great functionality, so you can wear it in any situation with comfort. It has some functions. For example, hood can be hidden, it has drawcord, it’s packable in a small bag, and it is only 450 g . And it looks good, so I use it as rainwear and everyday wear.

I recomend Gore-Tex wears like mine because it is really useful when you go to school, your job, an outdoor music festival, travel, and  more and more. But it’s a little bit expensive. What I bought is kind of cheap. Even so, I want you to get them, because I'm sure that you will be satisfied with them.

コメント

人気の投稿